Television Academy Names Inductees for 21st Hall of Fame, Set for 2012
Nine television industry legends will be inducted on March 1 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Bringing the total number of inductees to more than 120, the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame will add a new group of industry legends to its ranks on March 1, 2012, at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
The new inductees, selected by the Television Academy's Hall of Fame Committee and announced by Television Academy chairman and CEO John Shaffner, are:
• Producers Mary-Ellis Bunim & Jonathan Murray
• Network executive Michael Eisner
• Game show host Don Francisco
• Actor Sherman Hemsley
• Lighting designer Bill Klages
• Producer Chuck Lorre
• The beloved comedy duo of Vivian Vance & William Frawley
Additional details about the inductees and the 21st Hall of Fame ceremony are available here.